Thursday, March 15, 2018

News & Notes

1.  It's tourney time.  So lots of "sick" lawyers will be staying home today and tomorrow.

2.  Notorious RBG is 85.  Happy birthday.

3.  RIP Stephen Hawking.  "I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."

4.  RIP Toys R Us.
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid
they got a million toys at Toys R us that I can play with
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid
they got the best for so much less, it'll really flip your lid
From bikes to trains to video games
it's the biggest toy store there is (gee whiz!)
I don't wanna grow up, cause maybe if I did
I couldn't be a Toys R Us kid
more games, more toys, oh boy!
I wanna be a Toys R Us kid

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Villanova is the smart play.

Why don't you set up a Blog bracket on ESPN?

Anonymous said...

*coughs*

Anonymous said...

Why are judges in this district so antagonistic to lawyers. If you don't like your job you should leave and try to earn a living.

Anonymous said...

FBI deputy director let go for lack of candor.
If the DOJ starts firing AUSAs for that, there won’t be anyone left!